Gilroy Brings Home Classic Comfort AppealOmaha, Neb.-based ConAgra Foods' Gilroy Foods & Flavors, which celebrated its 50th anniversary last year, brings home classic comfort appeal with hand-cut Controlled Moisture Kitchen Cuts, a line of peppers and onions featuring random, shorter strips that add a homemade touch to wraps, sandwiches, egg dishes, salads, pizzas and more. And they are ready to eat, eliminating food safety concerns and reducing preparation time.
Kitchen Cuts are available separately, blended and seasoned. The seven varieties include Yellow Onions, Red Onions, Fire-Roasted Yellow Onions, Fire-Roasted Red Onions, Fire-Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Fire Roasted Green Bell Peppers and Fire-Roasted Peppers & Onions.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »