Say Yum For Flavored Cashews
Nuts are a $2.3billion dollar category, and cashews are in more than half of Americans' pantries, according to Mintel. Norwalk, Conn.-based Yumnuts, founded in 2009 by Mike Cochrane, a lifelong nut, and Tyler Ricks, the No. 1 Yumnut, introduces Yumnuts all-natural flavored cashews. Hand-selected for flavor, the jumbo cashews are slow dry-roasted in small batches without added oils, and are packaged in portable and resealable bags for on-the-go snacking.
High in protein (4-6g per 1 oz [28g] serving size), Yumnuts Cashews contain minerals (copper, magnesium, iron, zinc, phosphorous), good fats (75 percent unsaturated fats from oleic acid found in olive oils), and fiber. Flavors include Chocolate, Toasted Coconut, Honey, Sea-Salted, Spicy Cajun and Chili Lime.
Suggested retail price is $4.99 to $5.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »