Say Yum For Flavored Cashews
Nuts are a $2.3billion dollar category, and cashews are in more than half of Americans' pantries, according to Mintel. Norwalk, Conn.-based Yumnuts, founded in 2009 by Mike Cochrane, a lifelong nut, and Tyler Ricks, the No. 1 Yumnut, introduces Yumnuts all-natural flavored cashews. Hand-selected for flavor, the jumbo cashews are slow dry-roasted in small batches without added oils, and are packaged in portable and resealable bags for on-the-go snacking.
High in protein (4-6g per 1 oz [28g] serving size), Yumnuts Cashews contain minerals (copper, magnesium, iron, zinc, phosphorous), good fats (75 percent unsaturated fats from oleic acid found in olive oils), and fiber. Flavors include Chocolate, Toasted Coconut, Honey, Sea-Salted, Spicy Cajun and Chili Lime.
Suggested retail price is $4.99 to $5.99.
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »