Say Yum For Flavored Cashews
Nuts are a $2.3billion dollar category, and cashews are in more than half of Americans' pantries, according to Mintel. Norwalk, Conn.-based Yumnuts, founded in 2009 by Mike Cochrane, a lifelong nut, and Tyler Ricks, the No. 1 Yumnut, introduces Yumnuts all-natural flavored cashews. Hand-selected for flavor, the jumbo cashews are slow dry-roasted in small batches without added oils, and are packaged in portable and resealable bags for on-the-go snacking.
High in protein (4-6g per 1 oz [28g] serving size), Yumnuts Cashews contain minerals (copper, magnesium, iron, zinc, phosphorous), good fats (75 percent unsaturated fats from oleic acid found in olive oils), and fiber. Flavors include Chocolate, Toasted Coconut, Honey, Sea-Salted, Spicy Cajun and Chili Lime.
Suggested retail price is $4.99 to $5.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »