V8 V-Fusion Offered In Portable Single-Serve CansCamden, N.J.-based Campbell Soup Co.'s V8 V-Fusion – an innovative blend of 100% vegetable and fruit juices that tastes like fruit – is making it even easier for people to get their vegetables with two new, on-trend varieties: Cranberry Blackberry and Acai Mixed Berry Light. Each 8-oz glass of V8 V-Fusion 100% juice provides a full serving of vegetables and a full serving of fruit (½ cup of vegetables and ½ cup of fruit) as well as powerful antioxidant vitamins A, C and E. Plus, it has no added sugar. And for the first time, V8 V-Fusion is available in portable, single-serve cans.
In addition to 46 oz and 12 oz bottles, V8 V-Fusion Strawberry Banana and Pomegranate Blueberry 100% juices are available in 6-packs of 8-oz slim cans at supermarkets nationwide and 24-packs of 11.5-oz cans at select club stores. These on-the-go containers are perfect for packing in your purse for a mid-afternoon snack or in your child's lunchbox. In fact, the new 8-oz cans meet the criteria for the Alliance for a Healthier Generation – a partnership between the American Heart Association and the William J. Clinton Foundation – and will be sold in participating schools nationwide.
Suggested retail price is $1.69 for a 12-oz bottle, $3.99 for a 46-oz bottle, and $4.99 for a 6-pack of 8-oz cans.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »