In The Land Of Trail Mix Flavor, Odwalla's Chocolate RulesHalf Moon Bay, Calif.-based Odwalla Inc. takes chocolate chips and masterfully mingles them with rolled oats, peanuts, raisins, coconut, and sunflower seeds in its new Chocolate Chip Trail Mix bar.
With antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E plus folic acid and calcium, this hearty and satisfying flavor combination is a great on-the-go snack – whether hiking in the mountains or heading off to class.
"Our newest chewy nut bar is a perfect mix of taste and nutrition," says Jason Dolenga, brand manager. "As with all Odwalla products, Chocolate Chip Trail Mix bars contain no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, so you can enjoy them and feel good about it at the same time."
Suggested retail price is $1.39.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »