In The Land Of Trail Mix Flavor, Odwalla's Chocolate RulesHalf Moon Bay, Calif.-based Odwalla Inc. takes chocolate chips and masterfully mingles them with rolled oats, peanuts, raisins, coconut, and sunflower seeds in its new Chocolate Chip Trail Mix bar.
With antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E plus folic acid and calcium, this hearty and satisfying flavor combination is a great on-the-go snack – whether hiking in the mountains or heading off to class.
"Our newest chewy nut bar is a perfect mix of taste and nutrition," says Jason Dolenga, brand manager. "As with all Odwalla products, Chocolate Chip Trail Mix bars contain no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, so you can enjoy them and feel good about it at the same time."
Suggested retail price is $1.39.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »