Steaz Launches Organic, Zero Calorie Sparkling Line
Newtown, Penn.-based Healthy Beverage Co. introduces a line of Steaz Zero Calorie Sparkling Green Tea. An all-natural zero calorie carbonated soft drink with no carbs or sugar added, it is certified organic by Quality Assurance International, as well as Fair Trade Certified by TransFair USA.
Made with organic ingredients and sweetened with the all-natural leaves of the stevia plant to create perfect refreshment for health and weight conscious consumers, the new line is based on Steaz's award winning sparkling green tea formula. Steaz Zero Calorie combines the bubbles of a soda with a cup of freshly brewed green tea, providing a 120mg of natural tea antioxidants. Flavors include Raspberry, Orange, Blueberry Pomegranate and Black Cherry.
"We have been experimenting with a stevia-sweetened sparkling line for years," says Steaz Co-founder Eric Schnell. "It wasn't until recently though that the quality and taste of the sweetener improved to where we would put the Steaz name on it."
Suggested retail price for a four-pack of 12-oz fully recyclable glass bottles is $4.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »