Steaz Launches Organic, Zero Calorie Sparkling Line
Newtown, Penn.-based Healthy Beverage Co. introduces a line of Steaz Zero Calorie Sparkling Green Tea. An all-natural zero calorie carbonated soft drink with no carbs or sugar added, it is certified organic by Quality Assurance International, as well as Fair Trade Certified by TransFair USA.
Made with organic ingredients and sweetened with the all-natural leaves of the stevia plant to create perfect refreshment for health and weight conscious consumers, the new line is based on Steaz's award winning sparkling green tea formula. Steaz Zero Calorie combines the bubbles of a soda with a cup of freshly brewed green tea, providing a 120mg of natural tea antioxidants. Flavors include Raspberry, Orange, Blueberry Pomegranate and Black Cherry.
"We have been experimenting with a stevia-sweetened sparkling line for years," says Steaz Co-founder Eric Schnell. "It wasn't until recently though that the quality and taste of the sweetener improved to where we would put the Steaz name on it."
Suggested retail price for a four-pack of 12-oz fully recyclable glass bottles is $4.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »