Universal Potato Chip System Creates Personalized Snacks for Each Customer
From hard-bite kettle style to traditional chips, Heat and Control’s new Universal Potato Chip system lets you create personalized snacks for each customer using one economical continuous fryer. It can also be used for plantain, malanga, multi-grain and other chips and snack products.
UPC utilizes independent fryer modules integrated into one compact, continuous frying system. Adjust the frying time, temperature and oil flow in each module to produce chips with specific texture, moisture and color qualities. An easy-to-use PLC stores multiple recipes so you can change products in minutes.
The fryer costs less to operate than separate batch or continuous fryers producing the same capacity. UPC uses about half the energy of comparable batch fryers. And it can produce traditional style potato chips with little or no water.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »