Sanitary Bulk Bag Conditioner Loosens Bulk Solid Material
Flexicon Corporation has introduced a new Sanitary Bulk Bag Conditioner for loosening of bulk solid material that has solidified during storage and shipment, allowing bulk bag unloaders to discharge it through bag spouts.
An optional hydraulically-actuated, variable-height turntable allows conditioning of the bag at all heights on all sides. The number and pressure of hydraulic ram actuations, the height of the turntable, and the number of 90-degree rotations are user adjustable.
The sanitary model is intended for bulk bags containing solidified bulk food and other contamination-sensitive products that cannot be loosened using pneumatically-actuated flow promotion devices integral to bulk bag dischargers. Carbon steel models with durable industrial coatings are offered for general industrial applications.
SpecificationsThe unit measures 87 in. (2210 mm) H X 133 in. (3378 mm) W X 78 in. (1981 mm) D, and accommodates bulk bags of all popular sizes. It is fully enclosed on all four sides for operator safety and includes full-height doors that are interlocked to disallow operation of the system when the doors are open.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »