Right Angle Gear Drives For Low Noise And Minimal Backlash ApplicationsZero-Max “Crown” Gear drives provide directional motion change in all types of power transmission systems. Quiet operating, these right angle gear drives are compact and sealed from contaminants. They feature high quality class 10 spiral bevel gears and non-magnetic stainless steel shafts.
Designed for the full spectrum of machine applications from packaging systems to food processing and material handling systems, these gear drives are ideal for a wide range of horsepower, torque and shaft speed requirements. They are available in standard two and three way models with 1:1 and 2:1 speed ratios with shaft diameter combinations of 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 inch.
Zero-Max Crown drives are designed for long and trouble-free operation. They feature hardened class 10 spiral bevel gears that are permanently mounted to the shafts with locking pins. This provides a very resilient and durable connection for use in heavy load applications requiring no maintenance.
These gear drives also feature long-life precision hardened and ground ball bearings for smooth and quiet operation at speeds up to 2000 rpm in most operating environments. The drives are pre-lubricated and completely enclosed in heavy-duty cast aluminum housings. This design ensures that internal gears stay permanently aligned, lubricated and free of contamination from outside debris.
Optional features include different shaft configurations, housing modifications for special mounting requirements, and special finishes including choice of colors. Shaft options include squared, splined, extended, shortened, stepped and combinations. Housing modifications include machining of special mounting flanges and mounting holes.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »