37,000 Watt Steam Cleaners Offer Cleaning Power for the Food IndustryDaimer Industries' Ultra 10370C systems offer some of the highest pressure levels, steam temperatures and wattages in Daimer's KleenJet line.
Daimer’s new 37,000 watt floor steam cleaners yield about 25 times more steam vapor than 1,600-watt systems.
The new high-end systems offer productivity-increasing features, such as 20 L water chambers, over-sized 14 L boilers and 20 L detergent tanks. These new steam cleaning systems offer pressure levels that top at 150 psi and temperatures capable of reaching nearly 360ºF. The machines convert cold tap water to steam in as little as 15 minutes.
The steam cleaners are configured for 440V, 3-phase power and include a life-time boiler warranty. The systems include a 50' extreme-pressure, puncture-resistant hose. Additional hose lengths are available as options.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »