Weight Indicator Features Advanced CapabilitiesAvery Weigh-Tronix introduces the Model 1080 weight indicator/controller. The 1080 is a cost-effective data management and process control solution that utilizes modern communications protocols in standard and custom-configured floor scale, bench scale, vessel and specialized weighing applications. Offering built-in Fieldbus interfaces--including Ethernet 10/100, Profibus DP and DeviceNet, as well as support for ODVA Protocols--the 1080 meets current application needs while accommodating future growth. Its analog output option and RS 232/422/485 interface allows the 1080 to provide data transfer for legacy equipment. Additionally, the 1080’s compact form factor allows it to be easily installed in panel-mount applications, where space is at a premium.
Supporting up to eight 350 ohm weight sensors in a single scale configuration, the 1080 offers exceptional flexibility through a suite of specialized applications:
- Batching routines: The 1080 can provide ingredient control through a PLC interface or setpoint control, and accommodates recipes consisting of up to three weight ingredients and five timed events.
- Counting routines: Through a sequence of key presses, the 1080 can display Piece Weight, Count Total and Count Transactions in counting applications.
- Peak weighing: The 1080 can capture and display the highest stable weight detected during a weighing cycle.
- Checkweighing: Along with displaying weight data, the 1080 provides visual indication of whether the measured load is Correct, Under or Over the target value, plus Standard Deviation and X-Bar/R data for analysis.
- Split axle truck weighing: When connected to a truck scale platform, the 1080 collects each axle weight separately, then transmits the entire vehicle weight via its communication ports.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »