Label Printer Applies Labels To Leading Side of Conveyor Moving Products
Tharo Systems' PA1200fa Front Apply Label Printer/Applicator can print and apply labels to the leading side of a product moving down a conveyor. The PA1200fa was designed, engineered and built by Tharo Systems and is currently available using the Tharo H-Series direct thermal or thermal transfer printers with print resolutions of 203 or 300 dpi.
After a label is printed, it is stripped from the liner and held by suction on the applicator tamp pad. The tamp pad is mounted on a heavy-duty swing arm that extends over a conveyor and tamps the label to the product. Labels can be as small as 3 inches x 1 inch and up to 4.5 inches x 8 inches.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »