Convenient Beef Options For ChefsBrawley, Calif.-based Brandt Beef, a single-family owned premium natural beef producer, introduces an innovative, cost-effective packaging of beef for restaurant chefs nationwide. Center Cut Premium Strip Loins are conveniently packaged in two, 5- to 6lb pieces, along with directions on how chefs can cut the meat to their liking. Each package also comes with a complimentary 10lb, two-inch cut of Center Cut Beef Marrow Bones – a perfect accompaniment to the Strip Loins.
In addition to the convenient packaging of these cuts of meat, the Center Cut Premium Strip Loin produces a 95 percent return or better, and costs less than 90 cents an ounce. Brandt Beef expects this desirable price to dramatically increase sales, so chefs and restaurateurs are encouraged to place their orders immediately.
“With today’s chefs facing increasing pressure on the financial side of operations, this item is a perfect fit for any menu,” says Eric Brandt, managing partner. “The Center Cut Premium Strip Loin is a high yield item that requires little butchering experience since it is 95 percent useable. And because of its pack size, it is very easy to inventory and control. Pairing it with the complimentary marrow bones further enhances the perceived value of the dinner.”
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »