Convenient Beef Options For ChefsBrawley, Calif.-based Brandt Beef, a single-family owned premium natural beef producer, introduces an innovative, cost-effective packaging of beef for restaurant chefs nationwide. Center Cut Premium Strip Loins are conveniently packaged in two, 5- to 6lb pieces, along with directions on how chefs can cut the meat to their liking. Each package also comes with a complimentary 10lb, two-inch cut of Center Cut Beef Marrow Bones – a perfect accompaniment to the Strip Loins.
In addition to the convenient packaging of these cuts of meat, the Center Cut Premium Strip Loin produces a 95 percent return or better, and costs less than 90 cents an ounce. Brandt Beef expects this desirable price to dramatically increase sales, so chefs and restaurateurs are encouraged to place their orders immediately.
“With today’s chefs facing increasing pressure on the financial side of operations, this item is a perfect fit for any menu,” says Eric Brandt, managing partner. “The Center Cut Premium Strip Loin is a high yield item that requires little butchering experience since it is 95 percent useable. And because of its pack size, it is very easy to inventory and control. Pairing it with the complimentary marrow bones further enhances the perceived value of the dinner.”
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »