Image Sensor Line Solves Complex Bar Code Reading ApplicationsBanner Engineering Corp. introduces the iVu Bar Code Reader (BCR), the first industrial touch screen bar code reader. The iVu BCR reads 11 industry-standard bar codes to facilitate advanced traceability—a critical strategy for ensuring highest product quality in packaging, and material handling.
The iVu BCR allows users to efficiently configure, monitor and modify an inspection on-site. The iVu BCR deciphers bar codes of varying types to verify correct content at production speeds of hundreds of parts per minute—all within a single compact, rugged package.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »