Less Sugar, More Vitamins In New Nestle Hot Cocoa Flavors
There's nothing quite so comforting as sitting in front of a fireplace drinking hot cocoa on a chilly evening. Now you have four more flavor options of Nestle Hot Cocoa, which feature less sugar and added nutrients, from Glendale, Calif.-based Nestle USA.
Varieties include: Nestle Hot Cocoa Dark Chocolate, which provides a deep, dark chocolate flavor and contains 25 percent less sugar than the leading brand; Nestle Hot Cocoa Chocolate Caramel offering a smooth, creamy caramel taste paired with a rich chocolate taste and 29 percent less sugar than the leading brand; Nestle Hot Cocoa Chocolate Mint adds the refreshing flavor of peppermint blended with chocolate, with 27 percent less sugar than the leading brand; and Nestle Hot Cocoa Women's Wellness. All Nestle Hot Cocoa flavors are fortified with calcium and are a natural source of antioxidants, and Woman's Wellness, based on the perennial favorite Rich Chocolate flavor, contains added vitamins, making it an excellent source of calcium, antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, vitamins B6 and B12 and iron.
"Sipping from a steaming cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter's day is a great way to chase away the chill of winter," said Chad Patterson, Nestle Hot Cocoa, brand manager. "With our new hot cocoa flavors, we add a bit more variety to this favorite indulgence, while also helping people reduce the amount of sugar they consume and add some helpful nutrients."
Suggested retail price is $1.50-$2.00 per packet.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »