Kettle Chip Fans Choose Comfort FoodsInspired by fans' love for the classic baked potato bar, Chief Flavor Architect Carolyn Richards piles on the flavor in Kettle Brand Potato Chip! Fully Loaded Baked Potato chips in 2 oz, 5-oz and 9-oz bags from Salem, Ore.-based Kettle Foods.
The newest People's Choice flavor, inspired by the Kettle Brand Create-a-Chip Challenge, inviting fans to make custom flavors, Fully Loaded Baked Potato lives up to its namesake with layers of real ingredients on crunchy, golden potato chips. Tangy sour cream, green onion and rich cheddar cheese combine with all natural smokiness to create the ultimate baked potato flavor.
While the savory smokiness of Fully Loaded Baked Potato may remind you of bacon, all Kettle Brand Potato Chips are vegetarian and made from all natural ingredients – no trans fats, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives. Cooked in small batches by hand, the chips are made from non-GMO ingredients, are gluten-free, soy-free, rennet free, and are kosher dairy.
"We received thousands of submissions in the Create-a-Chip Challenge and the theme that stood out across the board this year was comfort foods," says Richards. "Our fans didn't hold back, sharing recipes with heaps of creamy, rich ingredients and bold, familiar flavors. In the end, I couldn't resist making the ultimate comfort food flavor: Fully Loaded Baked Potato."
Suggested retail price is $1.19 to $3.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »