Margaritaville Takes Wing
Exeter, N.H.-based Margaritaville Foods, a marketer of restaurant-quality food products for retail consumers, introduces Margaritaville Chicken Wings, a four-flavor line of fully cooked, frozen and easy to prepare (just heat and serve) chicken wings in 28-oz bags, and just perfect for you sports fans and party givers.
Varieties, which are developed in the kitchens of Margaritaville Restaurants, include Island Buffalo, Mango Chutney, Orange Peel and Caribbean BBQ, and they are available at Safeway, Genuardi's Von's, Dominick's, Randall's, Tom Thumb, Carr's, Hy-Vee, Bi-Lo, Shoppers and Johnnie's Foodmaster.
Suggested retail price is $8.99 to $9.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »