Margaritaville Takes Wing
Exeter, N.H.-based Margaritaville Foods, a marketer of restaurant-quality food products for retail consumers, introduces Margaritaville Chicken Wings, a four-flavor line of fully cooked, frozen and easy to prepare (just heat and serve) chicken wings in 28-oz bags, and just perfect for you sports fans and party givers.
Varieties, which are developed in the kitchens of Margaritaville Restaurants, include Island Buffalo, Mango Chutney, Orange Peel and Caribbean BBQ, and they are available at Safeway, Genuardi's Von's, Dominick's, Randall's, Tom Thumb, Carr's, Hy-Vee, Bi-Lo, Shoppers and Johnnie's Foodmaster.
Suggested retail price is $8.99 to $9.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »