Margaritaville Takes Wing
Exeter, N.H.-based Margaritaville Foods, a marketer of restaurant-quality food products for retail consumers, introduces Margaritaville Chicken Wings, a four-flavor line of fully cooked, frozen and easy to prepare (just heat and serve) chicken wings in 28-oz bags, and just perfect for you sports fans and party givers.
Varieties, which are developed in the kitchens of Margaritaville Restaurants, include Island Buffalo, Mango Chutney, Orange Peel and Caribbean BBQ, and they are available at Safeway, Genuardi's Von's, Dominick's, Randall's, Tom Thumb, Carr's, Hy-Vee, Bi-Lo, Shoppers and Johnnie's Foodmaster.
Suggested retail price is $8.99 to $9.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »