Coleman Introduces Natural Halal Certified Goat
Golden, Colo.-based Coleman Natural Foods, the country's largest organic and natural meat company, introduces Natural, Pasture Raised Rocky Mountain Goat, and it is available at select Whole Foods Market stores throughout the U.S.
Goat products are being Introduced in response to the growing demand by ethnic consumers in the U.S. for which goat is a central part of their diet and social traditions -- Hispanics, Muslims and Caribbean Islanders -- Coleman's goat products are 100 percent sustainably farmed, humanely raised, and grass fed.
Pasture raised in Colorado and Wyoming, this naturally lean meat is also free of antibiotics (ABF), preservatives, hormones, nitrates, nitrites and MSG; is 100% vegetarian fed (no animal by-products, pesticides or herbicides) and Halal certified. Coleman Natural Foods' goat meat is also raised by pre-certified farmers, has received source verification, and is animal welfare and food safety certified by Steri-Tech, Charlotte, N.C.
Coleman Natural Foods' Natural, Pasture Raised Rocky Mountain Goat is sold in the meat freezer section in leg, loin, and rack retail-ready packed bags; 1pc per bag and shoulders/ stew meat cubed and vacuum-packed in bulk.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »