Omega-3 Snack From Seapoint FarmsFor the countless millions of Americans who have long craved a snack that's as fun as it is satisfying and as nutritious as it is delicious, the wait is finally over.
Huntington Beach, Calif.-based Seapoint Farms, a leading manufacturer of edamame snacks, introduces KooLoos, a wholly original snack that packs in the powerhouse taste sensations of organic roasted soybeans and organic ground flaxseed but leaves out the guilt generally associated with snacking.
Each 30g serving of KooLoos provides 600mg of Omega 3's from ground flaxseed and 7g of soy protein, 3g of dietary fiber (more than 10 percent of the DV) and 20mg of isoflavones. The snack is heart-healthy, cholesterol-free and trans Fat-free.
Available in three distinct flavors, Original, Honey B.B.Q. and Salsa, KooLoos are a crunchy all-natural snack seasoned and baked to perfection. They can be enjoyed on their own or added to soups, salads or your favorite snack mix.
"KooLoos not only represent a new category of products for us, but a new category of healthy snacks for consumers," says CEO Kevin Cross. "We've gone to great lengths to create a line of high-quality snacks that can be enjoyed at home, at work or on the go, and we're heartened to see how enthusiastic the reaction has been among consumers and retailers alike so far."
Available at both health and mainstream food stores nationwide, suggest retail price is $1.99 to $2.29.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »