Digital Thermometer for RTD Sensors can be Read up to 35 Inches AwayOmega’s new DTG-RTD100 Series features a large backlit display with 25mm digits that can be read as far as 35 inches away. Reading features include process, Min, Max, Alarm condition and battery status. An additional analog output signal is standard on all models.
A rugged, splash proof, 316 Stainless Steel enclosure is designed specifically for wash down, sanitary or marine applications.
Models are available with or without integral standard or sanitary sensors. Low power operation and sleep mode provides long battery life. Software and a USB cable is included that allows for easy setup and calibration via your computer. The Wireless Transmitter Option sends readings to remote locations and allows for PC-based chart recording and data logging. This proprietary product is also CE compliant.
Price starts at $395
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »