EMS Includes More Than 100 Enhancements for Food and Beverage
Lawson Software introduced its newest release of the Lawson M3 Enterprise Management System, Lawson M3 10.1. The launch includes more than 100 overall enhancements, including more than 600 detailed functional changes. The M3 10.1 version also includes new industry-specific features and enhancements focusing on specific business processes for companies served by the Lawson Food & Beverage, Manufacturing & Distribution, and Equipment Service Management & Rental business units.
The latest version of the Lawson M3 Enterprise Management System includes numerous enhancements across Lawson’s targeted industries to help make users of the Lawson M3 system even more productive and satisfied. Enhancements include new Lawson Smart Office functionality, designed to help users create a more effective and efficient user environment on their desktop. The new release also includes Lawson Enterprise Search, which brings Internet-like search functions to a user’s Lawson and non-Lawson data, helping to simplify searches for structured and unstructured data across multiple systems.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »