360-Degree Full View Bottle Inspection System AvailableMettler Toledo CI-Vision's 360° Full View bottle inspection system utilizes four cameras to produce a seamless complete image of the bottle being inspected. The new system can inspect full or empty bottles of plastic or glass, in various colors and sizes up to 1.5 liters at line speeds of up to 400 bottles per minute.
Like most of CI Vision's product offerings, the 360 degree Full View has an aluminum enclosure around a conveyor and features a user-friendly touch-screen operator interface mounted onto a side panel. As a bottle passes through the enclosure at any orientation, it triggers four cameras to capture images of the bottle simultaneously. The analysis software performs the routines that calculate the bottle's coordinates and determine whether the correct label has been placed in the proper position on the bottle. If for any reason a bottle fails inspection, it is tracked and diverted through a soft reject mechanism.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »