Coconut Water Made Simpler With New Flavor
Virginia Dare now offers flavors for coconut water. A popular drink in Brazil, coconut water is catching on in the U.S. both as a lifestyle beverage and as a natural sports drink.
Coconut water, which is extracted from young green coconuts, appeals to health-conscious consumers since it is high in potassium and electrolytes, and has no fat, cholesterol or added sugar. Originally sold in natural food stores, health clubs, gyms, bodegas, and yoga studios, coconut water is now moving into wider channels of distribution. As it becomes more widely distributed, first time consumers will be seeking a variety of taste choices.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »