Green Fans Go Solar
MacroAir Technologies introduced its solar high volume low speed (HVLS) industrial fan, the MacroVoltaic.
HVLS fan technology is designed to generate a column of air that flows down to the ground and outward 360 degrees. This large, slow moving air mass moves throughout the space, mixing and circulating air more efficiently. The MacroVoltaic air movement system includes the HVLS fan with an attached controller, a specialized component that converts power from the solar panels, as well as the solar panels, which have a 20-year warranty, standard remote control, an optional auxiliary power supply, and an optional battery backup.
The MacroVoltaic is designed to operate in a variety of methods to best meet individualized consumer needs. The system can be used as a stand-alone solar fan, as a solar fan with auxiliary backup, as a solar fan with battery backup, or as a solar fan with both auxiliary and battery backup.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »