Jamba Juice Introduces Frozen Fruit Sorbet and Yogurt Bars to Freezer AisleJamba Juice Company and Oregon Ice Cream announced today the debut of a new line of Frozen Fruit Sorbet and Frozen Fruit Sorbet & Yogurt Bars, hitting select retail freezers across the United States.
The frozen novelty bars are available in five flavors and are formulated to offer a unique bundle of benefits to the consumer. The Jamba frozen novelty bars are all natural, are made with real fruit, provide a good source of Vitamin C, and contain pre-biotic fiber—allowing customers to satisfy their sweet tooth without feeling guilty. Created by nature and blended to perfection, each box contains four 2.5 ounce bars and retails for around $3.99.
The Frozen Fruit Sorbet Bars, available in 2 flavors including Peach Blackberry Smash and Strawberry Lemonade Swirl, are 70 calories per bar, are an excellent source of Vitamin C and are cholesterol free. All natural and non-fat, the Jamba Fruit Sorbet Bars are a healthy, non-dairy alternative for fans looking for a tangy treat. The Jamba Frozen Fruit Sorbet & Yogurt Bars, which come in 3 flavors including Vanilla Strawberry Jubilation, Vanilla Blueberry Pomegranate Perfection and Coconut Pineapple Passion Smashin’, are 80-90 calories per bar, are a good source of Vitamin C, and contain four pro-biotic yogurt cultures. Jamba’s Fruit Sorbet & Yogurt Bars are also all natural and low-fat, offering the pleasure of a real dessert without the regret.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »