Foodservice Packaging Designed To Help Operators Drive SalesInnoWare Plastic launched its microwavable OctaView Supreme line of hinged foodservice containers featuring a patented, tear-away lid. InnoWare’s first-to-market technology gives consumers the option of separating the lid from the base for easier dining. The lids can be re-secured on the base for leftovers.
Foodservice industry research from Technomic shows that 43% of today’s carry-out and prepared-meal consumers typically re-heat food in the container instead of transferring food to a plate. InnoWare developed the OctaView Supreme line with special features that support this preference to help foodservice and grocery operators appeal to on-the-go consumers.
Features built in to the lids include:
- Vents that help to preserve food freshness, prevent steam buildup, and continue to function when the containers are stacked.
- An added anti-fog ingredient that minimizes moisture build-up and helps to maintain a clear view of container contents. This feature also helps to reduce operational errors when filling orders.
- Airtight Leak Guard closures that prevent spills and leakage during transport.
- An EZ Close design that help operators save time when packing food items or ready-made meals.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »