Steel Bevel Gear Reducers Provide Efficient and Hygienic Design
The material and design used in SEW-Eurodrive's RESF37 stainless steel helical gear reducer and KESA37 stainless steel helical bevel gear reducer offer high resistance to bacteria, chemicals and processes common to the food processing industry.
The shaft-mounted gear units are available with TorqLOC which combines interchangeable bronze bushings and a stainless steel clamping ring for mounting onto various sized solid shafts.
The RESF37 and KESA37 are available with NEMA C-face motor adapters, IEC adapters or as gearmotors. Other options include seals to provide IP69K protection and food grade oil. All shafts and hardware are high quality stainless steel as standard.
The new RESF37 and KESA37 stainless steel gearboxes from SEW-Eurodrive are available with ratios up to 134.82 and 106.38:1 respectively. Both have an input power rating of up to 3 HP and an output torque rating of 1,770 lb-in.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »