Checkweigher Uses Two Technologies In One System To Save Time and Money
The X-ray CombiWeigher is a complete product inspection combination system, performing accurate over and underweight checkweighing. The CombiWeigher simultaneously inspects products for physical contaminants such as glass, metal, stone, bone and high density plastics.
The XS3 AdvanChek CombiWeigher includes a true checkweigher with EMFR weigh cell technology for accurate dynamic weighing which fulfills all local Weights and Measures regulations (MID certified). The CombiWeigher is built to the highest safety standards in the industry and is compliant with IRR 1999. With its HACCP-compliant stainless steel (V2A) design and sealing up to IP65, the system meets strict hygiene standards and is ideal for harsh environments.
The XS3 AdvanChek X-ray CombiWeigher has a compact footprint so valuable production space can be saved while the system can easily be integrated into existing production lines. Time and costs associated with line integration, operator training and documentation are vastly reduced by using one compact system instead of two separate units.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »