Kraft Introduces Naturally Sweetened Crystal Light Pure Fitness
This month, Kraft Foods, Northfield, Ill., was expected to roll out Crystal Light Pure Fitness, a low-calorie fitness drink mix that contains a combination of cane sugar and Truvia, Cargill’s branded stevia-based natural sweetener. Crystal Light Pure Fitness contains no artificial flavors or preservatives and has just 15 calories per 8 fl. oz serving (one half stick), compared with other leading fitness beverages that contain from 10-50 calories.
Each of the new Crystal Light Pure Fitness flavors contains electrolytes sodium and potassium to aid hydration during light physical activity. With only 3g of sugar and 3g of carbohydrates per serving, Crystal Light Pure Fitness is caffeine-free, gluten-free, allergen-free and is available in three refreshing and quenching flavors: Grape, Strawberry Kiwi and Lemon Lime.
Suggested retail price for seven packets is $3.29.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »