Annie Chun Makes Debut In Frozen Aisle
Annie Chun's Inc., San Raphael, Calif., debuts a frozen product line featuring Organic Potstickers and Mini Wontons. Both are all natural with no MSG, trans fats or preservatives. Not only are the Potstickers great as a snack or appetizer, but they are also an excellent complement to an Asian-inspired meal.
Located in the freezer section, Annie Chun’s 100 percent Organic Potstickers are available in two varieties: Chicken & Vegetable (organic chicken, cabbage and onions) and Pork & Vegetable (organic pork, cabbage and onions) -- with a wrapper that is crispy on one side and tender on the other.
They say good things come in small packages, and Annie Chun’s Mini Wontons are no exception. Each bite-sized morsel of exotic flavor is folded in a delicate wrapper, and the mini wontons are available in three varieties: Pork & Ginger (pork, cabbage and ginger), Chicken & Garlic (GMO- and antibiotic-free chicken, cabbage and garlic) and Chicken & Cilantro (GMO- and antibiotic-free chicken, cabbage and cilantro). They can be cooked in the microwave or pan-fried, are ready to enjoy in seven minutes or less and can be enjoyed in soup as a delicious addition to any type of broth.
Suggested retail price for Annie Chun’s Organic Potstickers is $4.49 for 7.6 oz. and Annie Chun’s Mini Wontons are $3.99 for 8 oz.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »