Annie Chun Makes Debut In Frozen Aisle
Annie Chun's Inc., San Raphael, Calif., debuts a frozen product line featuring Organic Potstickers and Mini Wontons. Both are all natural with no MSG, trans fats or preservatives. Not only are the Potstickers great as a snack or appetizer, but they are also an excellent complement to an Asian-inspired meal.
Located in the freezer section, Annie Chun’s 100 percent Organic Potstickers are available in two varieties: Chicken & Vegetable (organic chicken, cabbage and onions) and Pork & Vegetable (organic pork, cabbage and onions) -- with a wrapper that is crispy on one side and tender on the other.
They say good things come in small packages, and Annie Chun’s Mini Wontons are no exception. Each bite-sized morsel of exotic flavor is folded in a delicate wrapper, and the mini wontons are available in three varieties: Pork & Ginger (pork, cabbage and ginger), Chicken & Garlic (GMO- and antibiotic-free chicken, cabbage and garlic) and Chicken & Cilantro (GMO- and antibiotic-free chicken, cabbage and cilantro). They can be cooked in the microwave or pan-fried, are ready to enjoy in seven minutes or less and can be enjoyed in soup as a delicious addition to any type of broth.
Suggested retail price for Annie Chun’s Organic Potstickers is $4.49 for 7.6 oz. and Annie Chun’s Mini Wontons are $3.99 for 8 oz.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »