A MexItaly Favorite -- Chicken Fajita On A Pizza
As families pledge to eat healthier this year, Milwaukee-based Palermo's Pizza unveils a pair of flavorful pizzas -- Primo Thin Garden and Chicken Fajita.
Primo Thin Garden pizza is a good source of fiber with 4g per serving, providing consumers a new option that engages the palate – not the waistline. The crispy, all-natural, multi-grain crust is topped with a robust tomato sauce and is covered with a blend of 100 percent real mozzarella (part-skim), Parmesan and Romano cheeses. This garden features fire-roasted red and green bell peppers, fire-roasted onions, sliced black olives and broccoli, all topped with Italian spices.
Bringing the taste of the Southwest to the kitchen table, Primo Thin Chicken Fajita pizza is all-natural with an ultra-thin crust topped with zesty Mexicali sauce, mozzarella (part skim) and Monterrey Jack cheeses, grilled white meat chicken tossed with a blend of Southwest spices, fire-roasted green bell peppers and fire-roasted onions. The pizza is finished with cool sour cream sauce dollops.
"At Palermo's we understand the importance of providing a nutritious family meal that everyone at the table will enjoy, including health-conscious consumers," says Giacomo Fallucca, president and CEO. "Our Primo Thin Garden and Chicken Fajita varieties deliver fresh, restaurant-quality ingredients with as few as 250 calories per serving."
Suggested retail price is $5.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »