Peter Rabbit Organic Fruit Pouches Are Squishy, Squeezy Fun For Kids
One of the most beloved characters from children's literature, Peter Rabbit, is thumping his stamp of approval on a fresh, new way for kids and babies to eat healthfully: pure, organic fruit puree in a pouch.
PR Organics, Lake Oswego, Ore., rolls out Peter Rabbit Organics fruit pouches. With no added sugar, preservatives or artificial ingredients, the pouches are made in the U.S. and come in three delicious, kid-friendly varieties -- Apple and Grape, Strawberry and Banana, and Mango, Banana and Orange. The company's fruit purees are already a hit in the UK, where the company is headquartered.
Babies, toddlers and kids love the naturally sweet taste and the squishy, squeezy fun, and parents appreciate the mess-free, resealable pouches and safe, anti-choke cap. Adorned with the charming (and mischievous) Peter Rabbit character, each 3.5-oz., BPA-free, colorful pouch offers a full serving of fruit and a natural boost of vitamin C and fiber. They require no refrigeration until opened and can be taken virtually anywhere – popped into lunchboxes, stashed in the stroller or tucked in the car for a quick, easy snack.
"Our flavor names match our ingredients. What you see on the label is what's inside," says Ben Ford of PR Organics. "While kids think they're just brilliant, what's really smart is how the pouches make eating healthy fruit a handy option for on-the-go mums. No more searching for missing spoons – just good, squeezable fun."
Available at select Starbucks stores, Whole Foods Markets, grocery stores, natural food sellers and at Amazon.com, the suggested retail price is $1.79 each.
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »