Eco-Friendly Packaging Contains Garlic for Foodservice
With the introduction of its new eco-friendly, resealable bag, Christopher Ranch protects freshness and facilitates disposal and recycling (100% recyclable, the bag compresses flat), while cutting resource consumption by 80%.
Available starting April 2010 in 1, 3 and 5-pound sizes, the sturdy, streamlined pack is compact and easy to store. On the 5-pound pack, a tear-off “hood” and zip-lock closure reduces the risk of contamination and enhances food safety (one and three-pound sizes feature press-and-seal closures). Christopher Ranch date-codes each bag, so operators can monitor usage and rotate product.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »