Couplings Provide High Torsional Stiffness For Precision PositioningZero-Max's ServoClass Couplings are available for challenging AC and DC servomotor applications.
The couplings provide high torsional stiffness for precision positioning and have zero-backlash and low hysteresis, ensuring repeatable precise positioning. They are ideal for applications requiring high speed reversing loads and accurate positioning repeatability including automation and packaging.
Three new sizes have been added to the Zero-Max ServoClass coupling line. They handle bore diameters from 0.875 in (20mm) to 1.378 in. (35mm) and operating torque from 3937 to 9843 in. lbs (100 to 250 Nm). Many additional sizes are available starting with the smallest bore size 0.157 in (4 mm) and larger.
SpecificationsDownload 2D and 3D CAD files or see more information at Zero-Max website: www.zero-max.com
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »