18 Rabbits Hopping Off The ShelvesCreated in San Francisco by founder and CEO Alison Bailey Vercruysse, 18 Rabbits creates great tasting granola and granola bars that are certified organic, kosher and wheat free.
Available in five irresistible flavors: Haute Diggity Date, Cheeky Cherry Chocolate, Funky Figs & Cherries, Nibble a Sultana and most recently launched, Belles Bananas Foster, the granola comes in two flavors: Veritas (Hazelnut, Walnut, Flax with cacao nibs) and Gracious (Pecan, Almond, Maple). We tried them in the office and they are really great tasting and chewy.
Bailey created each flavor in her kitchen with organic fruits, nuts, maple syrup and butter from small sustainable family farmers. The bars contain fiber, protein and healthy fat and have only 4g of sugars per 1 cup, contain very low sodium and are wheat free and non-GMO.
"We believe in the power of holistic energy that comes from eating real, whole foods with simple and nourishing ingredients," says Bailey. "Our mission is to make you feel as good as our granola tastes."
Available at Peet's Coffee & Tea locations nationwide, Whole Foods Markets, Dean & DeLuca as well as other select retailers, suggested retail price is $2.50 to $3.00.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »