Freeze Dried Fruit Snacks Are A Sweet, Crunchy 100-Calorie SnackChances are those of us resolved to eat healthier snacks, or want to include them in our kids' lunch box, are always looking for a new and tasty option. Fairfield, N.J.-based Crispy Green Inc. offers two varieties of FruitziO, natural freeze-dried fruit snacks that help you strike a balance between your love of food and your calorie count – without compromising on taste.
FruitziO does not contain preservatives (including sulfides), fat, cholesterol or sodium and are peanut/tree nut free, gluten-free, dairy free and have been certified Kosher by Orthodox Union (OU) and Shatz Kosher Services (SKS).
Available in two flavors: Strawberry FruitziO and Apples & Strawberries FruitziO, they are freeze-dried apples and strawberries – with just a hint of pure, natural sugar. The space-age moisture-free, resealable silver bag reads ‘sinfully indulgent' but the 100 calories offer forgiveness.
Suggested retail price for an .88-oz pouch is $3.49.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »