Uncaser Removes Empty Glass Bottles 70 per MinuteStandard-Knapp introduces the PikMore Uncaser, a continuous motion machine ideal for the wine and beverage industries. A sister machine to the PakMore case packer the PikMore works in reverse to remove empty glass bottles from their cases. The PikMore allows for expedited refilling and packaging down the process line by operating at a rate of 70 cases per minute.
While the PakMore’s gripper heads pick up bottles and safely lower them into the cases, the Uncaser’s gripper heads revolve around a center carousel to quickly and gently lift the empty glass bottles from their cases. Designed to maximize efficiency while also minimizing bottle damage, the PikMore gently places the bottles on the conveyer as they leave the machine.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »