Ready-to-Drink Iced Coffee Drinks From Seattle's BestThrough the North American Coffee Partnership, a joint venture between Starbucks Corp. and Pepsi-Cola North America Beverages, Seattle-based Seattle's Best Coffee joins its sister Starbucks brand to enter the $1.4 billion ready-to-drink coffee category in the U.S. with a new line of Seattle's Best Coffee-branded iced latte coffee drinks packaged in cans.
Varieties, which leverage the brand's most popular coffee drinks from its cafes, include Iced Latte, Iced Vanilla Latte and Iced Mocha flavors.
"We are well-positioned to continue the growth of Seattle's Best Coffee by broadening our overall portfolio and awareness in new channels, bringing new customers to the brand," says Michelle Gass, vice-president of franchise development. "By entering the growing ready-to-drink coffee category, Seattle's Best Coffee is able to meet the needs of more specialty coffee consumers looking for a high-quality, uncommonly smooth ready-to-drink coffee experience."
Initially available in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington state, suggested retail price is $1.49 for a single can and $4.99 for a four-pack.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »