Flavor-Enhanced Water Targets Thirsty 18-24-Year-OldsPrinceton, N.J.-based bot beverages, targets a new "thirsty" audience – 18 to 34-year-olds – with the launch of bot enhanced water for adults, 16.9-oz flavored water containing electrolytes, B vitamins and antioxidants with only 50 calories per bottle.
Available in four flavors – grape, berry, orange and lemon, Bot enhanced water is lightly sweetened with pure cane sugar, and is free of preservatives, colors, artificial sweeteners, thickeners or HFCS.
"bot syncs with the healthy and contemporary pursuits of youthful and modern consumers," says Cricket Allen, bot beverages' CEO and Founder, "the trippy social media campaign we are launching in conjunction with the introduction of bot allows us to speak directly to our customer in a whimsical way, wholly unique to us."
bot enhanced water is available at Whole Foods, Big Y, King Kullen and Wegmans as well as and other regional stores in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania as well as online at www.beveragesdirect.com.
Suggested retail price per bottle is $1.49.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »