Flavor-Enhanced Water Targets Thirsty 18-24-Year-OldsPrinceton, N.J.-based bot beverages, targets a new "thirsty" audience – 18 to 34-year-olds – with the launch of bot enhanced water for adults, 16.9-oz flavored water containing electrolytes, B vitamins and antioxidants with only 50 calories per bottle.
Available in four flavors – grape, berry, orange and lemon, Bot enhanced water is lightly sweetened with pure cane sugar, and is free of preservatives, colors, artificial sweeteners, thickeners or HFCS.
"bot syncs with the healthy and contemporary pursuits of youthful and modern consumers," says Cricket Allen, bot beverages' CEO and Founder, "the trippy social media campaign we are launching in conjunction with the introduction of bot allows us to speak directly to our customer in a whimsical way, wholly unique to us."
bot enhanced water is available at Whole Foods, Big Y, King Kullen and Wegmans as well as and other regional stores in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania as well as online at www.beveragesdirect.com.
Suggested retail price per bottle is $1.49.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »