Flavor-Enhanced Water Targets Thirsty 18-24-Year-OldsPrinceton, N.J.-based bot beverages, targets a new "thirsty" audience – 18 to 34-year-olds – with the launch of bot enhanced water for adults, 16.9-oz flavored water containing electrolytes, B vitamins and antioxidants with only 50 calories per bottle.
Available in four flavors – grape, berry, orange and lemon, Bot enhanced water is lightly sweetened with pure cane sugar, and is free of preservatives, colors, artificial sweeteners, thickeners or HFCS.
"bot syncs with the healthy and contemporary pursuits of youthful and modern consumers," says Cricket Allen, bot beverages' CEO and Founder, "the trippy social media campaign we are launching in conjunction with the introduction of bot allows us to speak directly to our customer in a whimsical way, wholly unique to us."
bot enhanced water is available at Whole Foods, Big Y, King Kullen and Wegmans as well as and other regional stores in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania as well as online at www.beveragesdirect.com.
Suggested retail price per bottle is $1.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »