Cheese Crisps For Real Cheese GoodnessNorwalk, Conn.-based Pepperidge Farm, a Campbell Soup Co. brand, expands its savory snacking portfolio with Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Cheese Crisps, which are sure to satisfy with an appealing baked taste and texture.
At only 120 calories for 20 crisps, there are two distinctive flavors to choose from – Four Cheese Medley and Four Cheese Italian Herb. They combine real shredded Cheddar, Asiago, Romano, and Parmesan cheeses, which are golden baked to bubbly perfection on top of crispy, crunchy crackers, which balance natural goodness with sophisticated taste.
"An artisan blend of real cheeses atop wholesome, crunchy crackers make Cheese Crisps delicious on their own, but they also have layers of flavor that complement many dips and dishes for hearty snacking and eating," says spokesperson Bethenny Frankel, celebrity natural food chef and author. "I love that with Baked Naturals you can enjoy something nourishing and satisfying without compromising taste or quality."
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »