Cheese Crisps For Real Cheese GoodnessNorwalk, Conn.-based Pepperidge Farm, a Campbell Soup Co. brand, expands its savory snacking portfolio with Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Cheese Crisps, which are sure to satisfy with an appealing baked taste and texture.
At only 120 calories for 20 crisps, there are two distinctive flavors to choose from – Four Cheese Medley and Four Cheese Italian Herb. They combine real shredded Cheddar, Asiago, Romano, and Parmesan cheeses, which are golden baked to bubbly perfection on top of crispy, crunchy crackers, which balance natural goodness with sophisticated taste.
"An artisan blend of real cheeses atop wholesome, crunchy crackers make Cheese Crisps delicious on their own, but they also have layers of flavor that complement many dips and dishes for hearty snacking and eating," says spokesperson Bethenny Frankel, celebrity natural food chef and author. "I love that with Baked Naturals you can enjoy something nourishing and satisfying without compromising taste or quality."
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »